If you are looking for a career opportunity in a well-established and highly-regarded business that has been operating on the North American market since 1994, we would like to hear from you. TOMCAT is part of the global Area For Industries, which is made up of interesting people from a diverse range of cultures. We are a manufacturer of high quality truss and support structures, and offer professional level services to our customers. Teamwork and individual responsibility are promoted within our company and we are committed to corporate social responsibility. TOMCAT's policy is to give the greatest importance to the health and safety of its employees and to comply with all relevant legislation and codes of practice related to health and safety at work.
Our employees and products consistently perform with Strength Under Pressure.
Profile of a TOMCAT employee:
- One of the most important and valuable assets of the company
- A person who provides the skills and creativity to drive our business forward
- Professional and friendly
- Talented and hard-working
- Passionate about their job, innovative, pro-active, and honest
- Open to collaboration when searching for unique solutions that provide results
- Values our customers and treats them as their #1 priority
- Strong and established company that is part of the world´s largest truss manufacturing group
- Culturally diverse and interesting workplace that offers opportunities for advancement
- Team environment that supports your strengths, listens to your ideas and allows you to actively contribute to the company´s success
Current job offers
We currently have no job openings in this department, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a position for you. We are always looking for motivated and qualified people. Contact us if you would like to enquire about a position at Tomcat.
Contact us today
phone: +1 800 411 0065